3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Street, Kidderminster
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING WHERE STATED
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & LOCAL AMENITIES
****THREE BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY****CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & LOCAL AMENITIES****TWO RECEPTION ROOMS****GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN****GAS CENTRAL HEATING**** Comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, cellar, two first floor bedrooms and further attic bedroom.
A three bedroom terrace property situated close to Kidderminster town centre. Comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, cellar, two first floor bedrooms and further attic bedroom. The property also benefits from having a generous sized rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing where stated. Internally viewing advised!
Dining Room 12' 2" into recess x 11' 1" max ( 3.71m into recess x 3.38m max )
Door to front with double glazed window above, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, open fire place and surround, gas central heated radiator and door to inner hallway.
Stairs to first floor landing and door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 3" max x 12' 1" into recess ( 3.73m max x 3.68m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, electric fire and surround, door to cellar and door to rear lobby.
Power points and lighting.
Rear Lobby 6' x 5' 10" ( 1.83m x 1.78m )
Windows to side aspect, door to side, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, electric hob, electric oven, oven hood, plumbing for washing machine and door to rear hallway.
Tiled floor and door to bathroom.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and water tank.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling light, stairs to attic room and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 2" into recess x 11' 6" max ( 3.71m into recess x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, feature fireplace, gas central heated radiator and door built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" excluding recess x 9' 8" max ( 3.33m excluding recess x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Attic Room 15' 5" excluding dormer window x 12' 1" including stairs ( 4.70m excluding dormer window x 3.68m including stairs )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall light and feature fireplace.
Fenced borders, gate to side, lawn, outside tap and shed.
There are no rights of way or access across this property's garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56657296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.