2 bedroom terraced house for saleCartrill Street, Raunds, Wellingborough
Sold STC POA
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommend
- Off Road Parking
First time buyer or investment opportunity. Two bedroom terraced property with views over Raunds Town Cricket Club, the accommodation comprises entrance hall,lounge,kitchen/breakfast, to the first floor are two good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, rear garden and off road parking.
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator with decorative cover, stairs to first floor, bi-folding door to lounge.
Lounge 14' x 10' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fire place with wooden surround, coving to ceiling, telephone point, tv point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, single bowl sink with drainer, gas oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, tiling to floor, space for washing machine, radiator, cupboard housing boiler, breakfast bar area, understairs cupboard area with hanging space, space for a fridge/freezer..
Loft access, bi-folding door leading to bathroom, doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 10" plus wardrobe recess ( 3.63m x 3.30m plus wardrobe recess )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, recess area ideal for wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, wash hand basin, wc, part tiling to water sensitive area.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for one car.
Good sized rear garden overlooking Raunds Town Cricket Club, in need of further cultivation. currently laid to lawn enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56657332.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.