3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRussell Avenue, March
Sold STC £145,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Part Double Glazed Windows
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Generous Rear Gardens
GENEROUS REAR GARDENS - EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT - KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. *** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
This end terrace house is situated in the north side of March, approximatley 3/4 mile from the Town Centre. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, three bedrooms, kitchen/dining area, utility area and generous rear gardens. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Stairs leading off. Textured and coved ceiling. Window to front. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.48m )
Window to front. Window to side. Feature fireplace. Textured and coved ceiling. TV point.
Kitchen 19' 6" x 9' 8" ( 5.94m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen. Two windows to rear. Door to utility room. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Two radiators. Storage cupboards to one wall.
Utility Room 19' 9" x 4' 6" ( 6.02m x 1.37m )
Plumbing for washing machine. Window to rear. Door to rear gardens. Door to brick built store.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to side. Low level wc. Outbuilding (single glazed)
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 10" plus door recess x 9' 8" ( 3.91m plus door recess x 2.95m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Range of fitted wardrobes and housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 5" plus door recess ( 3.48m x 3.18m plus door recess )
Window to front. Window to side. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' ( 3.28m x 2.44m )
Window to front. Radiator. Integral wardrobe.
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan with gated access to rear leading to enclosed rear gardens.
Rear gardens have a patio area and steps down to lawn. There is a further garden to the side with mature shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56657356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.