3 bedroom bungalow for saleChurch Road, Christchurch, WISBECH
Sold STC £240,000
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Solar Panels
- Lounge / Dining Room
- 22ft x 12ft Utility Room
- Double Garage
- Generous Plot
- Village Location
SOLAR PANELS - £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY - DOUBLE GARAGE - GENEROUS PLOT - EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE - VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This detached chalet bungalow is situated in the popular village of Christchurch, which is approximately 8 miles from the Town of March. The property benefits from three bedrooms, ensuite to bedroom one, lounge / dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, utility room, generous rear gardens and double garage. Please note, the property also benefits from solar panels which generate approx. £1000 per annum, which are included in the sale.
Stairs leading off. Telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge 12' 5" x 16' ( 3.78m x 4.88m )
Feature fireplace with wood surround. Patio doors to conservatory. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling. Laminate floor.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
Window to side. Electric radiator. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling. Laminate floor.
Kitchen 15' x 6' 8" ( 4.57m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Window to side. Single drainer sink. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, induction hob and cooker hood above. Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling. Storage cupboard.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 9' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.95m )
UPVC construction. Windows to side. Windows to rear. French doors to garden.
Utility Room 22' 5" x 12' 1" ( 6.83m x 3.68m )
Tiled floor. Door to side. Patio doors to side. Plumbing for washing machine. Work surfaces.
Skylight to front & side. Two electric radiators. Beamed ceiling. Please note. this bedroom has sloping ceilings.
Shower cubicle. Low level wc. Vanity wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two ( Ground Floor ) 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m )
Window to front. Electric radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three ( Ground Floor ) 10' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.95m )
Window to front. Electric radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Range of fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom ( Ground Floor )
Window to rear. Panelled bath with shower above. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level wc. Fully tiled. Towel rail.
Store Room 13' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.51m )
Electric and lighting laid on. Laminate floor.
Front gardens are hedged with a drive to side leading to the double garage.
Side gardens are laid to grass.
Rear gardens have a patio area, pond, grass and is hedged.
Double Garage - 19ft x 17ft 5ins. Double up and over doors. Electric and lighting laid on. Two windows to rear. Door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56657362.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.