3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolly Close, Nocton, LN4
- Peter Sowerby Homes - Phase 3 Nocton
- The Mews - Semi Detached
- Lounge with Open Fireplace
- Modern Well Equipped Kitchen & Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Garage & Gardens
- Lovely Village Location
The latest phase of Peter Sowerby's successful Development at Nocton has now been released and will be built with the usual charm and character come to be known of Peter Sowerby Homes. With accommodation comprising entrance hall some with revealed brickwork, spacious lounge with open fireplace, well appointed breakfast kitchen, dining room, utility and cloakroom. The upstairs comprises a master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from superb specifications throughout, double glazing and oil fired central heating. The garage and enclosed gardens with patio area compliment a lovely property. Nocton is a picturesque village and benefits from local shops at Metheringham close by, and all of the amenities of the Cathedral/University city of Lincoln within 15 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56658130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR160190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.