2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEvesham Close, Breadsall Hilltop, DERBY
Sold STC £89,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- EASY ACCES TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This spacious semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient cul de sac location and benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing and off street parking OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 10.30A.M. TO 11.30A.M. CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
This spacious semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient cul de sac location and benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing and off street parking. The chain free accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc, enclosed rear garden and driveway parking. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance door with obscured glass inset, stairs rising to first floor, wall mounted alarm controls and door leading into
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 7" into recess ( 4.45m x 3.53m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, contemporary electric fire, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen/diner 13' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.84m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel splashback, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, space for a breakfast table, rear elevation double glazed window, radiator and door leading into
having plumbing for a washing machine with rolled edge work surface and additional storage cupboards, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, side elevation door with obscured glass insets providing access tor ear garden, wall mounted gas meter, wall mounted consumer unit and large storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation window with obscured glass, loft access, airing cupboard, wall mounted heater and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.95m )
having front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 6" into recess ( 3.53m x 2.90m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
having a matching white wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and storage below and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and folding glass screen, laminate flooring, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and heated towel rail.
having a white low level wc with push button flush, laminate flooring and side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
to the front of the property there is a gated driveway providing ample off street parking which incorporates gated pathway to front entrance door, flower bed, gated access to rear garden, outside lighting and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating patio area, flower beds, outside lighting to the side, outside tap and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56658760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.