Plot for saleThe Links, Cold Norton, Purleigh, CM3
- U Complete A New Concept Of New Homes
- Part Built Brand New Detached Home
- Save Thousands By Completing The Home Yourself
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Unique Development of Just 6 Homes
- Built on the edge of Three Rivers Golf Course
- Finish The Home How You Want To!
- Homes Built By Renowned Local Developer
- Examples Of Other Completed Homes By The Developer Available To View
- Fully finished option available*
U COMPLETE is a unique opportunity for you to acquire a part built home that you complete!
U COMPLETE the home and save thousands of pounds compared to cost of a traditional new build home.
U COMPLETE the home and benefit from the profit made in its end value.
U COMPLETE the home to your specification meaning you really can have the home of your dreams.
U COMPLETE the home and save thousands on stamp duty.
Unlike most new homes where you are given a limited choice of kitchen colours or tiling options with U COMPLETE you get to choose everything from kitchens, bathrooms, floor coverings to where you put the TV point in the living room!
Locally renowned developer NR Powell will construct the shell of the home and make the home water tight, they will lay services for the home to the property and have each stage of the build inspected and signed off by the NHBC and provide you with a 10 year NHBC warranty for the works they have completed, you will then be responsible for completing the home internally.
This unique development is set on Three Rivers Golf Course with this last remaining plot featuring FIVE BEDROOMS, Kitchen/Family Room, 2nd reception room, utility room, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, second floor games/cinema room and double garage.
Call us today to find out more.
Please note the computer generated image shown is for guidance purposes only, whilst every attempt to be as accurate as possible has been made, due to the unique nature of the U Complete concept, the driveway and landscaping shown are for illustration purposes and will be for the purchasers to complete and will not be included in the purchase price. The backgrounds are for illustration purposes, any interested purchasers will be invited to the site to view where their plot sits and the surrounding area and views.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3436036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Residential , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.