3 bedroom terraced house for saleRed Street, Southfleet, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Modern terraced cottage
- 3 bedrooms plus 2 receptions
- Garage & further off road parking
- Backing onto fields and within easy reach of nearby stations
- Chain free sale
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £325,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Built in the 1990's, Dean & Chapter Cottages are a collection of just 8 modern properties enjoying rural surroundings within the highly desirable village of Southfleet.In recent years and as buyers choose to move out of busier, built up areas in search of a more idyllic setting, the village of Southfleet has substantially grown in popularity given the location provides the best of both 'Town & Country Living' for its residents. The home might have a superb position backing onto fields and be found along one of the country lanes but it is far from isolated for just around are the joys of the local pub and farm shop. Bus services operate through the village and for the commuter, there are multiple travel options with nearby mainline stations at Meopham, Longfield and Ebbsfleet not forgetting the superb access to the A2/M2 which is just minutes away.The cottage we are offering serves as a great opportunity whether it be for owner occupier or as a potential rental investment as demand via our Lettings Department for this style of home is equally as strong to that of those wanting to join the housing ladder. We are selling the home as a chain free property and will therefore favour those who wish to avoid long protracted chains. Another huge advantage for any buyer is the convenience of the garage being directly behind the garden along with the additional parking space.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Lobby
- Lounge: 13'4 x 13'0 (4.07m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen / Diner: 16'2 x 10'1 (4.93m x 3.08m)
- Conservatory: 12'3 x 9'8 (3.74m x 2.95m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 9'9 (3.46m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 8'1 (3.58m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 7'9 (2.36m x 2.36m)
- Garage & ORP
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56660113.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13324251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.