3 bedroom terraced house for saleKenmare Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
Sold STC £145,000
- An Extended Mid Terraced House
- Substantial Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout
- Recently Re-Furbished
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Family Room
- Spacious Kitchen
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this well presented and re-furbished, extended mid terraced family home. The property offers good sized living accommodation and comprised, entrance hall, lounge, open plan living space including dining room area/sitting room and a spacious kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a landing, three bedrooms and a recently re-furbished stylish shower room. The property benefits from being double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally the property has a small area to the front, and a good sized rear yard which has been re-flagged.
The front elevations are built in brick and has a two storey bay relief. The roof is tiled.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56665027.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART161511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.