1 bedroom park home for saleShannon Road, Didcot
- Central location
- Manageable garden
- One bedroom
- Well maintained
Set in a sought after location, is this one bedroom Park Home, conveniently located for access to the centre of Didcot and Didcot Railway Station. This property offers ,lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms. Outside offers fenced in garden and parking.,
Set in a sought after location, this is a one bedroom Park Home is conveniently located for access to the centre of Didcot and Didcot Railway Station along with all the amenities Didcot has to offer. This property offers, great sized lounge diner, full working kitchen and a good sized bedroom.
Lounge 11' 9" max x 9' 8" ( 3.58m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front & side aspect. Electric fire place. Radiator
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Two double glazed window to both side aspects. Stainless steel sink drainer. Space for gas or electric oven. Cooker hood. Space for fridge. Space for washing machine. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Partially tiled.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
double glazed window to side aspect. Extractor fan. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Partially tiled.
Patio area with shrubbing. Decked area for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.