2 bedroom terraced house for saleBexton Road, Knutsford
Sold STC £397,500
- Two Bedroom Victorian Terrace
- Short Flat Walk of Knutsford Town Centre
- Within the Conservation Area
- Large Through Living, Dining room
- Total Basement Conversion
- Good Sized Courtyard Garden
Situated on one of Knutsford's most popular roads within the conservation area this two bedroom Victorian terraced property is within a short flat walk of the town centre, local amenities and nearby schools.
This attractive bay fronted Victorian terraced property is approached over dwarf walled courtyard gardens. Internally the hall leads to a large dual aspect through living, dining room allowing for plenty of light and space with an original open fireplace high ceilings and sash windows. There is a contemporary white high gloss kitchen with appliances and under-floor heating overlooking the Southerly rear courtyard. The lower level has undergone a total basement conversion which provides a superbly sized room used by the current vendor as a family room with natural light and a large storage chamber. To the first floor there is a large master bedroom located at the front of the property and a second double bedroom to the rear. The family bathroom has a white period suite comprising; separate shower cubicle, a free standing roll-top bath, basin and WC.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56665405.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 627793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.