3 bedroom house for saleBrick Kiln Close, Towcester
Sold STC £65,000
- 25% Shared Ownership
- Three Bedrooms
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Garden Room
- Wet Room
- Utility Room
- EPC Rating - C
A rarely available three bedroom property offered for sale on a 25% shared ownership basis, the remaining 75% being retained by Orbit Living. It should be noted that the current owners added a significant extension which increases the value and price of the property.
The accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Sitting/Dining Room, Garden Room, Utility Room, Wet Room, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Draft Details - The details have not yet been approved by the Vendor.
Towcester - Situated within walking distance of the thriving market town of Towcester's many amenities including shops, bars and restaurants, primary and secondary schools, doctor and dentist surgeries and a leisure centre.
Entrance - Enter via part glazed front door to;
Entrance Hall - Under stairs storage cupboard. Doors to;
Kitchen - 3.08 x 2.89 (10'1" x 9'5") - Windows to front and rear elevations. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units. Integrated appliances.
Sitting/Dining Room - 5.98 x 3.18 narrowing to 2.60 (19'7" x 10'5" narro - Window overlooking rear garden. Stairs rising to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard. Opening through to;
Garden Room - 2.70 x 2.69 (8'10" x 8'9") - Of single storey construction with vaulted roof. Window overlooking rear garden and double French doors opening onto the patio. Opening through to;
Utility Room - 3.07 x 1.49 (10'0" x 4'10") - Fitted with a range of units and integrated sink. Door opening to rear garden. Window to side elevation. Further door to;
Wet Room - 1.48 x 1.63 (4'10" x 5'4") - Fitted with w.c., basin and shower. Window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing - Window to side off stairwell. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.36 x 3.24 (11'0" x 10'7") - Window to rear elevation. Built in cupboard. Access to loft space with fitted loft ladder.
Bedroom Two - 3.08 x 2.89 (10'1" x 9'5") - Window to side elevation.
Bedroom Three - 2.54 x 2.13 (8'3" x 6'11") - Window to rear elevation.
Bathroom - 2.01 x 1.64 (6'7" x 5'4") - Window to side elevation. A suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush w.c.
Agents Note - The property has partial double glazing and partial secondary double glazing complemented by gas to radiator central heating.
Agents Note - The property is available on a shared ownership basis with the remaining 75% being retained by Orbit Living. This element is on a Leasehold basis. The Lease was for a period of 99 years from 25th December 1984. The monthly charges are for the sum of £279.90 and is broken down as follows; Rent £260.10, Service Charge £13.56, Buildings Insurance £6.24.
Agents Note - Any prospective purchaser not only needs to be able to afford to pay £65,000 for the property but also needs to demonstrate suitability for the property with Orbit Living. Further details can be obtained by speaking to the sole selling agent, Howkins and Harrison.
Viewings - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 353575.
Services - The following services are connected to this property : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - South Northamptonshire Council The Forum, Moat Lane Towcester Tel: 01327 322322
Council Tax Band - Band - C
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56665435.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26589871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Towcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.