3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosebank Gardens, Johnstone
- Modern semi-detached villa
- Rec hall, lounge
- Fitted kitchen, bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Parking to the front
- Early viewing is imperative!
Modern semi detached villa with family size accommodation and located within a popular modern development. Rec hall, cloaks/wc, lounge/ dining room (patio doors), fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, gardens, parking to the front of the property.
Allen and Harris are offering to the market this modern semi detached villa, located within an attractive modern development.
The family size accommodation comprises reception hall, cloaks/wc, large lounge/ dining room with patio door to the rear gardens. Fitted kitchen with appliances. The upper floor has three bedrooms and spacious 3 piece bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing, gardens to the front and rear, parking to the front of the property.
Johnstone has a selection of everyday amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail services are available within the town giving links throughout the area and into Paisley and Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway network and Glasgow International Airport are both within 2 miles from the house.
Lounge 14' 5" x 15' 10" ( 4.39m x 4.83m )
Kitchen 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 2 8' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56666164.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.