3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarnham Broom Road, Wymondham
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Extremely Popular Location
- Well-Maintained Throughout
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
* NO ONWARD CHAIN * Are you looking to acquire a 3 bedroom detached bungalow in the popular market town of Wymondham? Call now to arrange your viewing on this fantastic bungalow!
Extremely well maintained by the current owners this spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow is found on Barnham Broom Road and is undoubtedly going to be in high demand.
Accommodation comprises of a ground floor cloakroom, spacious lounge/diner, kitchen with utility room, plus 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from matured gardens to front and rear plus a single garage and drive way. The rear garden also has a lean to greenhouse and a storage area to the side of the property, which could potentially accommodate a small garden shed.
External glass panelled wooden entrance door to the front aspect.
Door to front, radiator and airing cupboard. Doors leading to.
Suite comprising low level W.C and wash hand basin. Radiator and tiling
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.56m )
Double glazed windows aspect windows to front and side aspects, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.18m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator. Panelled glazed doors to hall way and kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen with a matching range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over and stainless steel 1 / 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Cooker-hood, radiator. Saloon doors opening to:
Utility Room 7' 10" x 5' ( 2.39m x 1.52m )
Base units with work surfaces over. Gas boiler, double glazed window to side. Radiator. Door to garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" including into wardrobe x 8' 8" ( 3.76m including into wardrobe x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.41m x 1.93m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
A suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over. Heated towel rail and double glazed window to side aspect.
Set on a corner plot, this wall enclosed front garden is laid primarily to shingle with well stocked plant beds and borders. To the rear of the bungalow is a single garage and driveway with a wrought iron gate providing access to the rear garden.
The mature rear garden is laid primarily to lawn with well-stocked plant beds and borders. The garden further benefits from a small patio area along with a lean to green house and storage area to the side, which has the potential to accommodate a small garden shed. A shingle path way leads from the bungalow to the rear gate at the foot of the garden along with a door providing pedestrian access to the garage.
This 3 bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a corner plot on the popular Barnham Broom Road in Wymondham.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham, head north west on Market St continuing on to Middleton St. At the mini round-a-bout go straight over onto Chapel Lane and take the first right onto Barnham Broom Road. Follow the road round and the property is located on a corner plot on the right hand side, just after the turning for Smock Mill Loke.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56666188.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.