2 bedroom apartment for saleWood End Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £89,950
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom and En-Suite Shower Room
- Secure Parking
- Ideal For First Time Buyer or For Investment
- NO CHAIN
Burchell Edward sare now in reciept of an offer for the sum of £88,000 for Aaron Court, Wood End Road.
Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Burchell Edwards, Unit 3 Queens Court, Gravelly Hill North, Erdington, B23 6BJ. 0121 373 6320 prior to exchange of contracts.
A ground floor two bedroom apartment
Situated within easy reach of Erdington High Street sits Aaron Court.
Accessed via a secure entry system and a communal hallway sits the ground floor apartment with accommodation comprising of a hallway. living room with french doors to a paved terrace, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms. bathroom and an ensuite shower room.
This is an ideal first property or investment purchase
Via a door to front elevation, storage cupboard, central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and doors to:
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 4" ( 5.44m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors opening to a paved terrace, wood effect laminate flooring, two central heating radiators and a door to:
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven, stainless steel electric hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 12' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiling to splashback areas and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 6' 3" max ( 3.94m max x 1.91m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in airing cupboard housing the boiler and a central heating radiator.
W.C, wash hand basin, bath, tiling to splashback areas and a central heating radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56666893.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.