3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBorrowdale Close, Peterborough
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- No Upward Chain
No Upward Chain……This Property Benefits From Garage And Ample Off Road Parking. Positioned Within A Cul-De-Sac Located In The Popular Village Of Gunthorpe. Call Now To Arrange Your Viewing.
UPVc Double Glazed Entrance Door, Radiator, Loft Access, Built In Storage Cupboard With Shelving.
4.30m X 3.96m (14'11" X 13' Max)
UPVc Double Glazed Bay Window To Front, Television Point, Feature Fireplace With Inset Gas Fire, Radiator, Ceiling Light Fan.
3.38m X 2.77m (11'10" X 9'10")
UPVc Double Glazed Window And Door To Rear, Fitted With A Range Of Base And Wall Units, Sink And Drainer With Mixer Tap, Built In Eye Level Oven, Fitted Hob With Stainless Steel Chimney Style Extractor Over, Integrated Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Fridge And Freezer, Under Counter Lights, Tiled Splashbacks, Radiator.
4.28m X 2.44m (14'5" Max X 8'3" Plus Recess)
UPVc Double Glazed Window To Front, Radiator.
3.38m X 2.75m (11'11" X 9'5")
UPVc Double Glazed Window To Rear, Radiator, Ceiling Light Fan.
3.38m X 2.15m (11'11" X 7'6")
UPVc Double Glazed French Doors To Rear, Radiator.
2.16m X 1.53m (7'10" X 5'5")
UPVc Frosted Double Glazed Window To Side, Low Level WC, Wash Hand Basin With Mixer Tap Set In Vanity Unit, Shower Cubicle With Mains Shower, Radiator, Part Tiled Walls.
Screened By Hedging, Concrete Driveway And Gravel Area Providing Ample Off Road Parking.
Up And Over Door, Personal Door and Window To Side, Power And Light.
Enclosed By Fencing, Laid To Lawn With Shrub Border, Block Paved Area, Brick Store Shed, Outside Tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56666911.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER202117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.