3 bedroom terraced house for saleStoney Bank, Gillingham, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- En-suite shower to bedroom 1
- Garage en-bloc
- Quiet cul-de-sac location set back from the road
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
The location of this property feels very quiet and very private as it is set back on its own small no-through road off of a cul-de-sac.Stoney Bank and Darland View can be quite central if you are looking for access to the motorway. The M2 can take you into London or if you are looking for a day out down to the coast, it can give you easy access to Whitstable and Broadstairs. You can get to the A2 through the Medway Tunnel which is also within easy reach.The house itself has a very comfortable lounge area/dining area downstairs and like some of these properties within this vicinity they benefit from a sun area to the rear of this room. This space offers great versatility, it would make a useful office or study area or, alternatively, it could make a practical play area for the children's toys.The kitchen is also a great size, it offers plenty of cupboard and base units, together with ample work services, perfect if you enjoy cooking.Bedroom 1 benefits from an en-suite shower room and this could make getting ready for work or going out far more convenient.There is some redecoration needed within the property, however, this will make a lovely family home in a very good area.
What the Owner says:
We like where the house is positioned as it is in a quiet area and tucked away.When we first walked into the house we loved the open plan layout downstairs and it felt extremely spacious.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'11 x 9'11 (4.55m x 3.02m)
- Dining Area: 9'8 x 8'2 (2.95m x 2.49m)
- Sun Area: 8'4 x 4'11 (2.54m x 1.50m)
- Kitchen: 15'8 x 7'10 (4.78m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 10'0 (3.28m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 7'6 (3.48m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 6'4 (2.85m x 1.93m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage En-bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56667682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11025096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Upper Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.