3 bedroom town house for saleSt. Marks Road, Binfield, Berkshire, RG42
Sold by Us £695,000
- Millgate Home
- Victorian Style Town House
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Landscaped Gardens
- 1709 sq.ft
Outside of these hours please contact Richard Worth Estate Agents to view on 0118 979 6796.
An outstanding three storey Victorian style town house created by award winning local house builder Millgate Homes.
The ground floor super room which overlooks the landscaped gardens, seamlessly combines the conservatory, dining room and kitchen area which is fitted with a timeless range of smooth painted shaker style kitchen cabinets complemented by quartz worktops and Siemens appliances. A study and cloakroom complete the accommodation downstairs.
A spacious living room is situated on the first floor and enjoys French doors which lead onto the balcony overlooking the front gardens. There is also a fabulous master bedroom suite which enjoys a dressing room and spacious bathroom finished with White Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, contemporary chrome furnishings, large bespoke mirrors and ceramic and porcelain wall and floor tiles.
The second floor comprises two further bedrooms with fitted wardrobes which share a shower room which is finished to the same exacting standards as the master en-suite.
This property benefits from an attached single garage and off street parking.
Parkham nestles amongst an ancient woodland offering a plethora of mature trees which encircle the development and is perfectly positioned in the family friendly village of Binfield in Berkshire.
Please note, this specification was correct at the time of print, however it is subject to change. Some of the photography may not be of this specific plot.
Beautifully positioned at the heart of Binfield village, in the quintessentially English county of Berkshire, lies Parkham; a stylish, rural development by Millgate, consisting of apartments and houses, offering a wonderful relaxing lifestyle. Binfield, formerly part of Windsor Great Forest, is still rural and remains an area of beautiful rolling countryside; magnificent trees of oak and cedar stretch out to hang their leafy branches over old pathways and streams.The perfect environment to explore, take a stroll or find a shady spot to enjoy a family picnic.Village life is in abundance with plenty to stay occupied at Parkham; a thriving community, make time to sample quaint country pubs and restaurants, pop into the local village shops or just stop and take in the beautiful surrounding scenery. This is countryside living at its best. Parkham is well positioned to make the most of a wide range of local amenities, things to do and places to visit. With a golf course close to hand, mountain bike centre, cricket club, horse racing, ice rink, dry ski slope and one of the leading racquet clubs in the country, with 12 indoor tennis courts, on your doorstep, the list is endless. Close access to the M3 and M4 Motorways means that Windsor, Ascot, Wokingham and Reading are all in easy reach and the town of Bracknell is just minutes away. If it's the city life you crave, the hustle and bustle of London is only a short train ride away with Bracknell Station situated on the Waterloo to Reading train line. When it comes to family, all needs are catered for too. Superbly located to offer a wide choice of pre-school nurseries,primary schools, secondary schools and colleges of all educational levels. Within close proximity is the highly regarded Ranelagh Church of England Academy, a historic and thriving centre for academic excellence, making Binfield a highly sought-after location. Bracknell itself is undergoing a multi-million pound regeneration programme, which has already seen the arrival of an innovative Waitrose Superstore, the first to trial biodiversity features such as a ‘green' roof and bug hotel. The ambitious plans for the striking new town centre, due for completion Spring 2017, also include an 80,000 sq ft M&S store, a 12-screen Cineworld, as well as major retailers Fenwick, River Island, Next and H&M, and a whole host of culinary delights counting Wagamama,Coast to Coast, Carluccio's, Zizzi, Nando's and The Gourmet Burger Kitchen amongst them. When finally completed, the centrepiece of the new retail development will be a dramatic covered town square, providing retail shops, leisure facilities and apartments within a beautifully landscaped setting for numerous events and activities to take place all year round.th all the privileges one would hope to expect and more.
KITCHEN AND UTILITY
• Smooth painted shaker style wall and base soft-close
cabinets complemented by quartz worktops
• Siemens stainless steel multi-function double oven
with five zone burner gas hob
• Siemens slim pyramid design extractor hood
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Pre-plumbed for washer/dryer
• Franke undermount bowl stainless steel sink with
Vado Sky mixer tap
• Pre-plumbed for water softener
• Pre-wired for waste disposal
BATHROOM AND EN-SUITES
• White Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware with
contemporary chrome furnishings
• Wall mounted vanity units and matching basin
• Towel ladder radiators in chrome finish
• Large bespoke fitted mirrors
• Shaver sockets to bathroom and master en-suite
• Ceramic and porcelain wall and floor tiles
HEATING, ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
• Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
• Traditional radiator systems on first and second floors
• Pressurised water system provides equally
pressured hot and cold water
• LED down-lighters throughout (except Bedroom 3)
• TV wall with down-lighters to living room
• Chrome finish light switches throughout
• Chrome finish sockets throughout
• Dimmer switches provided to the kitchen/family,
living room and master bedroom
• Mains fed smoke detector with battery back-up fitted
in the entrance hall and landing
• TV points include pre-wiring for CAT 5 (HD compatible)
fitted in kitchen/dining/conservatory, living room, study
(plots 6-11) master bedroom & bedroom 2 to enable
purchaser connection and subscription to Sky+ and
Sky HD subject to availability
• Telephone points fitted in kitchen/dining, living room
master bedroom and study (plots 6-11)
DECORATION AND FINISH
• Smooth plaster finish with emulsion paint to
all internal walls
• Cornice fitted to entrance hall/landing,
kitchen/family room and living room
• Hand-painted internal doors to complement
the interior paint finishes
• The staircase features an Edwardian handrail,
hand-painted spindles and newel posts
to complement interior paint colours
• Front and rear gardens are laid to lawn with
quality seed grown turf
• An external tap is provided to each property
• External socket to the rear of each property
• Pre-wired for intruder alarm system
• External lighting to the front and rear
• During the course of construction The National House
Building Council independently survey the property
and, upon satisfactory structural completion, issue
a 10 year NHBC Warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56667730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Property Services, Wokingham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.