4 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexander Chase, ELY
- Terraced Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- NO CHAIN
Modern four bedroom mid-terrace town house, viewing advised. CHAIN FREE.
Spacious townhouse situated in a sought after location in Ely with accommodation comprising; entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge with French doors to the rear garden. First floor; master bedroom with en-suite and 4th bedroom. Second floor; two bedrooms and bathroom.
The property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio area. To the front of the property there is allocated parking.
Ely is a historical Cathedral City situated on the river Ouse with a range of shops, a weekly market, plus regular Craft and Farmers Markets. The City also has a sports centre, swimming pool and a main line railway station with services connecting to Cambridge and London. Cambridge is approximately 15 miles by road along the A10.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.01m )
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 8" Max ( 4.52m x 4.17m Max )
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 3" To Wardrobe ( 3.53m x 3.12m To Wardrobe )
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.08m )
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 9' 8" Restricted Head Height ( 4.17m x 2.95m Restricted Head Height )
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 9' 8" Restricted Head Height ( 4.19m x 2.95m Restricted Head Height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56667823.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY105068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.