2 bedroom terraced house for saleDurlston Drive, Bersted, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Recently modernised throughout
- Mid Terrace House
- Living/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Vacant Possession
This beautifully presented & recently modernised Two bed Mid Terrace Home is offered to the market CHAIN FREE. It is jam packed with storage solutions & has been renovated from top to bottom. It is certainly a property where we can say ''All you need to do is move in & put the kettle on''
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this beautifully presented & recently modernised Two bed, Mid Terrace Home. It is jam packed with storage solutions & has been renovated from top to bottom. It is certainly a property where we can say ''All you need to do is move in & put the kettle on'' The current owners have thought of everything. From under floor heating to power points in the wardrobes. Call us now to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Porch 5' 5" x 4' 3" ( 1.65m x 1.30m )
Frosted double glazed door with double glazed window to side, double storage cupboard housing electrics & electric central heating boiler and door to Living Room.
Living/dining Room 21' 6" x 12' 11" ( 6.55m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard under, wall mounted heating control, four vertical feature radiators, TV point and door to kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Double glazed French doors & windows either side on to rear garden with cat flap. Recently refitted kitchen comprising of range of base & wall mounted cupboards & drawers with work tops & peninsular (Ideal as a breakfast bar), 1 & a half bowl sink & drainer unit under double glazed window also onto rear garden, tiled splash backs & flooring, electric oven & hob with cooker hood over, space & plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, space for fridge & freezer, under floor heating with wall mounted control, tall larder cupboard with cupboard over, inset L.E.D ceiling & under cupboard lighting.
First Floor Landing
Double wardrobe with shelving & hanging rail, airing cupboard, large storage cupboard over stairs (The Loft) a perfect space for suit cases, Christmas decorations etc and doors to both bedrooms and the shower room.
Bedroom 1 16' 7" x 10' 8" ( 5.05m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, two vertical feature radiators, one single built in wardrobe, four double built in wardrobes. two of which have power points inside, one has power points & TV point (An ideal space for a hidden TV/DVD/Entertainment system)
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, wood laminate flooring.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, recently refitted shower room comprising of a double shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboards under, WC, wood laminate flooring, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail and L.E.D lighting.
Laid mostly to lawn with plant & shrub boarder, path to front door.
Enclosed by timber panel fencing, mostly laid to paving & pea shingle, path to rear access gate, pond, timber pergola, outside tap & power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56667865.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.