3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBradshaw Lane, Halifax
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE: £190,000 - £200,000***
- Three Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite
- Semi - Detached
- Recently Refurbished
- Driveway and Garage
- Within Easy Reach of Local Countryside
***GUIDE PRICE: £190,000 - £200,000*** Presenting this well proportioned and recently refurbished three bedroom semi detached property in the popular residential area of Bradshaw, Halifax. Within easy reach of local countryside and local amenities, schools and commuter routes.
William H Brown Halifax are pleased to present this well proportioned and recently refurbished three bedroom semi detached property in the popular residential area of Bradshaw, Halifax. The property is ideally located within easy reach of local countryside and local amenities, schools and commuter routes. On the market at a GUIDE PRICE of £190,000 - £200,000, the property in brief comprises of: Entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom wc, lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor, with three bedrooms, master with ensuite and a further family bathroom to the first floor. Externally, there is a block paved drive leading to a detached garage, with further gardens to the rear elevation. This property is not one to miss!
Enter the property through the double glazed door to front elevation leading into inner hallway, providing access to all ground floor accommodation, with a staircase leading to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.63m )
Featuring a marble surround gas fireplace with wooden mantle and decorative coving to the ceiling, the lounge additionally benefits from a double glazed circular bay window to the front aspect providing the room with plenty of natural lighting.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 5" x 9' 10" ( 6.53m x 3.00m )
The kitchen boasts a contemporary range of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over, incorporating an inset one and a half bowl, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiling to the splash areas. The room further benefits from an integrated electric oven, a five-ring gas hob with a cooker hood over and offers plumbing for a dishwasher and a television point. Featuring solid oak flooring, and two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations making the room bright and airy, the kitchen also has a door leading out to the rear garden.
The downstairs WC boasts a two piece fitted suite comprising, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC with push button flush. Additionally, the room has a heated towel rail, tiled walls and decorative spotlighting and flooring and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the three bedrooms and the boarded loft space.
The house bathroom provides a white suite comprising of: a panelled bath with a shower over the bath with a shower glass panel and integrated mixer tap. A wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit below. With decorative spotlighting and tiled walls and flooring; the room further includes a heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear elevation. There is a cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
The master bedroom boasts a range of fitted wardrobes providing plenty of storage space and has a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect. A door leads through to the en-suite.
Including a white three piece suite comprising of: a large shower cubicle, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. With decorative spotlighting and part tiled walls and tiled flooring; further including a heated towel rail, an extractor fan and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" Into Alcove x 9' 1" Maximum ( 3.10m Into Alcove x 2.77m Maximum )
The second bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and has a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the surrounding fields.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
The third bedroom also benefits from fitted wardrobes and additionally offers a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying views over the surrounding fields.
To the front of the property is a lawn with shrubs and a block paved driveway leading to the detached garage. To the rear is a patio area overlooking the surrounding fields, ideal for sitting out when the weather permits.
Garage 12' 3" x 17' 11" ( 3.73m x 5.46m )
The property further boasts a detached garage with a Hormann electric sectional door. With a skylight window, the spacious garage provides light and power and provides plenty of additional storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56667898.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.