3 bedroom link detached house for saleMildenhall Close, Hartlepool
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM
- LIVING ROOM
- DETACHED BRICK GARAGE
- GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
We are acting in the sale of this property and have received an offer of £100,000 on this property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Rating is C.
We are acting in the sale of this property and have received an offer of £100,000 on this property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Rating is C. LINK DETACHED HOUSE (CONNECTED TO ADJOINING PROPERTY ONLY BY GARAGING) This realistically priced modern house is offered with immediate vacant possession assured. Nicely located in quiet cul-de-sac within the ever popular South Fens area with mature gardens offering a high degree of privacy, adjoining open land to the rear. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed, the layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Open Plan Dining Room with wide archway leading to well appointed Kitchen with range of built in cooking appliances, Living Room with Double Glazed sliding patio door leading to Rear Garden, Landing, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed inserts, wall light point, cloaks rack, panelled inner door leading to;
Open Plan Dining Room 14' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.34m x 2.90m )
(incorporating staircase leading to First Floor) laminate flooring coved cornicing, radiator, wide archway leading to;
Kitchen 14' 2" x 5' 2" ( 4.32m x 1.57m )
comprehensive range of base and eye level cabinets with contrasting high gloss finish roll top working surfaces with identical splashback panels with multi-coloured tiling above, integrated oven, hob and extractor, all finished in brushed stainless steel, cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler, coved cornicing.
Living Room 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
double aspect, aluminium framed Double Glazed sliding patio door leading to rear garden, leafy outlook adjoining common land to rear, laminate flooring, coved cornicing, TV point, radiator.
access to roof void, window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.97m )
(into recess and built in overstairs storage cupboard) coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 4" (plus recess) ( 3.35m x 2.54m (plus recess) )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.49m x 1.93m )
coved cornicing, TV point, radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath with period style mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls with matching flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Brick Built Detached Garage
approached by own driveway.
Gardens To Three Sides
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56667907.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.