4 bedroom detached house for saleGloucester Avenue, Nuthall, NOTTINGHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- High Quality Finish
- Extended 4 Bed Detached Home
- 2 Reception Rooms & Kitchen
- 3 Bathrooms & Downstairs WC
- Sizable Driveway & Workshop/Garage
- Spacious Family Gardens
- Cul-de-sac Location
Deceptively spacious extended home within good access to Jct 26 of the M1. Comprising: E/Hall, Lounge, Dining/Family Room, Kitchen, Guest Cloak with WC, Four Bedrooms, two En-suites and a Family Bathroom. The Property occupies substantial gardens, has ample parking & a Workshop/Garage.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..................................A TRUE FAMILY HOME!! This deceptively spacious four bedroom detached home has been extensively extended to offer a high quality family living. The spacious interior has been finished to a high standard and is ideal for entertaining. The property occupy's an enviable plot towards the end of a desirable cul-de-sac and boasts delightful gardens including a tree lined brook. The quality of the accommodation on offer can only be appreciated in person. Please call to arrange a viewing.
Having two full height double glazed windows to front and a door leading to:
Having stairs leading to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard, contemporary radiator, solid wood flooring, recess ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to side and doors leading to Lounge, Dining Room and Guest Cloak with WC.
Guest Cloak With Wc
Refitted with a two piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin and a low level wc with tiled flooring, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail and a double glazed window to side.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
Having solid wood flooring, contemporary radiator, recess ceiling spot lights, TV and phone points and a double glazed window to front.
Dining / Family Room 17' 2" x 11' 11" ( 5.23m x 3.63m )
Having a useful extension to the rear providing further living space with solid wood flooring, recess ceiling spot lights, contemporary radiators, sliding patio doors to garden and an open plan doorway to:
Refitted Kitchen 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
Recently refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a 1 & !/2 bowl sink and drainer, integrated fan assisted oven with an additional integrated microwave oven, five ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for an American style fridge freezer, recess ceiling spot lights, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and a double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Having access to stairs leading to second floor landing, airing cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to front and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 8' 9" max ( 4.19m x 2.67m max )
Having a radiator, storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear and a door leading to:
Jack & Jill Ensuite
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising a panelled bath with fitted shower over and a wash hand basin with fitted storage, tiled splashbacks, recess ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to rear and a door to:
Bedroom 3 17' 3" x 8' 4" max ( 5.26m x 2.54m max )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window to rear.
Refitted with a modern three piece suite comprising a corner shower cubicle with fitted shower over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and a low level wc with tiled flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail, high gloss floor tiles, recess ceiling spot lights and a double glazed window to side.
Second Floor Landing
Having eave storage, sky light window to side, double glazed window to rear and a door to:
Bedroom 4 12' 4" into eaves x 11' 9" into eaves ( 3.76m into eaves x 3.58m into eaves )
Having sky lights to both sides, radiator and a door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising fitted bath, vanity wash hand basin and a low level wc with extractor fan and sky light to side.
To the front of the property there is a generous block paved driveway providing ample off road parking for a number of vehicles with side gated access leading to a private seating area giving access to a Workshop/Garage. To the other side of the property there is further off road parking large enough for a motor home or caravan.
Workshop / Garage
Originally a garage, this Workshop/Garage has power and light connected and is accessed via double glazed french double doors and has two further double glazed windows to front. To the side of the workshop/Garage there is gated access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is an impressive family garden with a sizeable lawn boasting a tree lined brook to one side. Otherwise the rear benefits from a paved patio, well stocked boarders and a well tendered vegetable patch with greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56667916.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.