3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodland Drive, Anlaby, Hull
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000
- Fantastic Size Property in Sought After Location
- Large Living Room, Dining Room & Great Sized Kitchen
- Lovely Rear Garden with Patio/Seating Area
- Drive Way & Separate Garage
A lovely three bedroom semi-detached property located in this very popular residential area ideal for any young family - early viewings are advised!
A stunning semi-detached property briefly comprising of an entrance hall which leads to the large lounge which boasts a lovely bay window and feature fire place. There is a separate dining room and a good sized kitchen to the rear of the property and there is also the benefit of a ground floor wc. To the first floor are three very good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a fantastic garden which is surrounded by trees and shrubs and has the added benefit of not been overlooked. There is a drive way to the front of the property and a garage. Overall the property is a fantastic size and offers a lovely family home.
Woodland Drive is located just off Beverley Road in Anlaby and is a highly sought after residential location, situated close to many local shops, popular eateries and is in a great catchment area for the well regarded local schools.
With a double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the side, radiator and telephone point.
Tiled cloakroom with double glazed window to the rear, low level wc and radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" into bay x 12' 5" ( 4.32m into bay x 3.78m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place with gas fire, radiator and television point.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 11' 4" into recess ( 4.09m x 3.45m into recess )
With double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors, fire place with gas fire, radiator, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 4" plus bay ( 4.17m x 2.24m plus bay )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator, storage cupboard, door to utility room and double glazed window to the side.
Utility Room 3' 7" x 5' 5" ( 1.09m x 1.65m )
With plumbing for an automatic washing machine, gas central heating boiler and an exit door to the rear garden.
With stairs from the ground floor, double glazed window to the side and access to the boarded loft.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 9' 4" ( 4.50m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 10' 11" ( 2.31m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and television point.
With double glazed window to the rear and side, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and partially tiled.
Drive way to the front of the property offering ample off street parking and a lawn area.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio/seating area, trees and shrubs and a shed.
With up and over vehicular door, window to the side, power and light.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56667955.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.