2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleStandon Way, Brentry, Bristol
Sold STC £190,000
- End Terrace Bungalow
- Open plan
- Living Room/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, is this two bedroom end terrace bungalow. With good access to the new Super Hospital, motorway networks as well as the shops and amenities of Westbury-on-Trym village.
This end terrace bungalow comprises; entrance porch, hallway, living room, kitchen/diner. Two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from a front and rear gardens. With good access to the new Super Hospital, motorway networks as well as the shops and amenities of Westbury-on-Trym village. This property is offered with no onward chain.
With a door to front, double glazed windows to front & side, wooden effect flooring.
Two large storage cupboards. central heating radiator.
Living Room 22' 10" x 9' 10" ( 6.96m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with electric fire, central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 15' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.28m )
With a double glazed window to rear, single stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, electric cooker point, cooker hood over, plumbing for domestic appliance, space for fridge freezer.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.41m )
Of UPVc construction, with double glazed windows to side and rear, door leading to rear garden.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
With a single glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 6' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.11m )
With a single glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to front, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer taps with shower over, partial tiling, central heating radiator.
Pathway leading to front door, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with borders of mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56667961.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.