4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorcott Avenue, Stockton Heath
- Lavish Contemporary Family Residence
- Four Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Under Floor Heating
- Eye Watering Kitchen / Dining Area
- Desirable Lounge
- Spectacular Family Bathroom
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
Luxury period living with 21st century refinements... Finished to perfection this FOUR-bedroom 1930s PERIOD semi-detached family home offers a spectacular interior finish throughout. The property has been extended and fully renovated with sympathetically restored PERIOD FEATURES. It is located in a quiet avenue off Fairfield Road, offers great transport links and is close to all the amenities and local schools of Stockton Heath. The property comprises a light and spacious hallway, three reception rooms, including a study and a modern fully-fitted kitchen and dining area with bi-fold door opening on to the east-facing rear garden and a downstairs toilet. First floor: master bedroom with a large en-suite, further three bedrooms boasting a light and airy feel and a good sized and well-appointed family bathroom. A large garden shed and a spacious loft offer ample storage space. If you are looking for a family home it doesn’t get much better than this! Viewings are strongly recommended to appreciate all this property has offer...
Property ref: 121_1001_4280293
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56668042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4280293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agency, Stockton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.