5 bedroom character property for saleHammer Lane, Grayshott
- Substantial character property arranged over three floors with high ceilings and large windows throughout creating a wonderfully light and spacious house enjoying elevated woodland views
- The house enjoys a rich history, having been built in 1910, but has been completely renovated (see brochure for full list of improvements
- Courtyard entrance laid with beautiful sandstone slabs
- Double doors open into a magnificent reception room with beautiful bay window, Oak flooring and inglenook fireplace
- Brand new modern kitchen with an extensive array of storage and integrated Bosch appliances including two ovens, induction hob and dishwasher with space for an American style fridge freezer, til...
- Stairs to first floor landing with captivating corner window enjoying elevated far reaching woodland views
- Exceptionally spacious double aspect master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room
- Two further large double bedrooms and a 4th small double bedroom
- Luxury family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Stairs to 2nd floor; 5th bedroom/office and two good sized eaves storage areas
Full description* Substantial wing of a former Edwardian country house * Expertly renovated and modernised throughout whilst enhancing character features * Far reaching elevated views across Churt and Farnham * Gardens and private woodland of approximately half an acre * EPC E 47
LOCATION Hammer Lane is a delightful rural road about a mile outside of Grayshott and 3 or 4 miles from Churt, enjoying a mixure of woodland and significant individual properties within large plots. Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports. www.grayshott.com
SERVICES Mains electricity and water. Private drainage (Septic tank. Shared between 7 properties. Large sinking fund in place as a result of £30 a month payments from all 7 property owners) and oil heating
Viewing is strictly by appointment. The property is in a tucked away position please ask for directions.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7271848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.