2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePayne Avenue, Wisbech
Sold STC £107,500
- Semi-detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Kitchen, lounge/diner plus conservatory
- Off road parking & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer in the sum of £108,000 for 22 Payne Avenue, Wisbech, Cambs, PE13 3HS. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 20 High Street, Wisbech, Cambs, PE13 1DE, 01945 464451 before exchange of contracts.
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Positioned in a popular location on the outskirts of the town centre is this semi-detached house representing an ideal investment or first time buy!
The ground floor includes a lounge/diner, kitchen and conservatory. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside benefits from having off road parking to the front with a fully enclosed garden to the rear. This property is being sold with the benefit of no upward chain and keys are available in the office for an immediate viewing - call today to avoid disappointment!
Lounge / Diner 15' x 12' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.26m )
Conservatory 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.71m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.45m max x 2.11m max )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken and Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the mini roundabout continue straight on. At the next set of traffic lights turn left into Walton Road and then immediately left into Waterlees Road. Follow the road round and turn left into Payne Avenue. Continue down Payne Avenue where the property can be found on the right hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56669431.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.