2 bedroom bungalow for saleChurch End, Barley, Royston
- Spacious two bedroom barn conversion.
- Attractive and sought after North Hertfordshire Village.
- Well presented throughout.
- Early internal viewing strongly recommended.
- Well fitted kitchen and bathroom.
Situated in the centre of this attractive and sought after North Hertfordshire Village an attractive and well presented single story barn conversion offering spacious and well proportioned accommodation.
Situated in the centre of this attractive sought after North Hertfordshire Village an opportunity to purchase a spacious single story barn conversion on a small development of similar properties. Barley is an attractive and sought after North Hertfordshire village with the benefits of its own village shop, doctors surgery, garage and public house conveniently situated for easy access to the market Town of Royston and the City of Cambridge both offering an excellent range of shopping and educational facilities together with a mainline railway station with fast and regular services to London.
Park Glazed Front Door
Attractive wooden flooring. Night storage heater. Door to:
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' 2" x 19' 7" Narrowing to 11ft4 ( 6.45m x 5.97m Narrowing to 11ft4 )
Attractive wooden flooring. Tv Point. Telephone point. Night storage heaters. Windows to front. Doors to:
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
One and half bowl inset sink unit with draws and cupboards under. Excellent range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface, Fitted oven and hob unit with extractor hood over. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor . Recess lighting. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 19' 7" x 9' 3" ( 5.97m x 2.82m )
Attractive wooden flooring. velux roof lights. Night storage heater
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.65m x 2.59m )
Attractive wooden flooring. Velux roof lighting's. Night storage heater.
White suite comprising of low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over and glazed shower screen. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
The property has the benefit of small a courtyard garden to front and garage close by providing car parking.
Early internal viewing of this spacious and well proportioned rarely available single story residence is strong recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56669455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.