1 bedroom maisonette for saleClearwater, Colchester
Sold STC £115,000
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- One Bedroom
- Communal Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal First Time Purchase or Investment
This well presented one bedroom ground floor maisonette is situated on the south side of Colchester. The property benefits from communal garden, allocated parking and would be an ideal first time buy or investment purchase. Early viewing is strongly advised.
With door to:
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, storage heater.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 6' 7" ( 4.04m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window and door to rear, range of base and eye level units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, space for oven and hob with extractor hood over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor.
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, double wardrobe, storage heater.
White three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c. and vanity wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, obscure double glazed window.
There is a lawned shared garden.
The property benefits from allocated parking space.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, continue for approximately 1.1 miles, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Abbots Road, turn left onto Mountbatten Drive, turn left onto Clearwater.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56669536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.