4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElgar Avenue, Surbiton, KT5
- 4 Bedrooms
- Great Location
- Modern Contemporary Design
- Accomodation over 3 Floors
- Master Suite on top Floor
- Off Street Parking
- Good Local Schools
- Underfloor Heating
- Laundry Room
A rare opportunity to purchase a new build property within easy reach of Surbiton.
This luxury four double bedroom semi detached house is for sale in a prime residential location convenient for all amenities, good schools and excellent transport links to London and the M25. The house is in excellent decorative order with a neutral colour scheme.
Beautiful fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, integrated appliances and gas central heating, stone/ceramic flooring with underfloor heating to kitchen and all bathrooms, downstairs toilet and laundry room. All bathrooms fitted with Aqualisa fittings and Roca sanitaryware.
The house beneftis from a large, well maintained, sunny private garden.
* FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS- ONE WITH EN SUITE
* LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
* FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
* TWO FURTHER BATHROOMS
* OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO CARS
* 1.5 YEARS NHBC WARRANTY REMAINING
The house benefits from very low untility bills costs.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56669758.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS56798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.