4 bedroom cottage for saleProspect Place, Worthing, West Sussex
- Grade II listed 4 bedroom end of terrace period cottage
- Loft room
- Newly renovated
- Seaside location
- Beautifully presented
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Looking for a spacious property within easy access of the town and seafront ? Then look no further.This beautifully presented end of terraced period cottage is situated in the heart of Worthing Town Centre and close to the seafront.Previously a wine bar, this property has been extensively reconfigured into a four bedroom home whilst still holding its' original charm and character. The property has been decorated in neutral colours throughout, giving you the opportunity to put your own stamp on it. Upon entering the property you will be amazed by the feeling of space, the lounge and dining area are both of a good size. For the budding chefs, the kitchen is too die for, fitted to a very high standard and of a fantastic size, with plenty of space for a table and chairs for those impromptu visits. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom, two more bedrooms can be found on the second floor and there is a loft room on the third floor.Fancy a walk ? The seafront is within minutes walking distance, as is the pier, and Worthing's comprehensable shopping facilities are also within close proximity. .
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Front door
- lounge: 15'10 x 10'8 (4.83m x 3.25m)
- Dining area: 15'10 x 10'8 (4.83m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 13'8 x 13'3 (4.17m x 4.04m)
- Utility room: 7'1 x 4'11 (2.16m x 1.50m)
- Stairs to first floor
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 10'8 (4.45m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'3 x 7'7 (3.13m x 2.31m)
- Stairs to second floor
- Bedroom 2: 14'5 x 10'8 (4.40m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 9'7 (3.18m x 2.92m)
- Stairs to third floor
- loft room: 11'1 x 10'6 (3.38m x 3.20m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56670346.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40301402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Broadwater . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.