3 bedroom town house for saleSea Front, Hayling Island
- Well presented 3 Bedroom Townhouse on Seafront.
- Spacious fitted Kitchen/Diner & Utility.
- South facing Lounge and Balcony with stunning views.
- Downstairs Sitting/hobby Room.
- Family Bathroom, En-suite to Main Bedroom, Downstairs cloakroom.
- Gas heating systen, double glazing, underfloor heating to ground floor.
- Double length Garage and parking.
- South facing Courtyard style rear garden.
- Superb direct views over Hayling Bay to I.O.W.
- No forward chain! Early viewing essential!
Full descriptionA unique opportunity to purchase a well presented End of Terrace Townhouse built 2000 offering flexible spacious accommodation with superb sea views across Hayling Bay to the I.O.W. Hayling Island boasts an International level Sailing club and is often a National Kitesurf and windsurfing venue, as well as enjoying a well-established Golf Club, Hayling Billy Nature trail and popular beaches. The property benefits from a South facing Lounge with Balcony, En-suite to main bedroom and two further bedrooms, a fitted Kitchen/Diner, Utility, downstairs sitting/hobby room, cloakroom, double length Garage and enclosed rear garden area. No forward chain! Early viewing is recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56671075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7264813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoff Foot Estate Agents, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.