2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlloway Drive, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
Sold STC £150,000
- Modern Semi Detached Villa
- Lounge/dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Driveway to side
A highly popular modern, two bedroom semi detached villa.
Accommodation on offer comprises welcoming reception hallway with spacious lounge open plan to dining room with patio doors leading to rear garden. Kitchen is complimented by integrated hob with space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Family bathroom with a three piece suite. Further complimented by windows of double glazing and GCH.
Easily maintained gardens to front and rear. The property also benefits from driveway to the side of property.
The development's location allows an easy connection to Ayr Road which is convenient for accessing a wide variety of local amenities such as The Avenue shopping centre, which hosts a large Asda supermarket, Marks & Spencer's, Boots, banks, restaurants, cafes and various other retail outlets.
There are excellent public transport and major road links. The A77 provides south bound access towards Ayrshire or northwards to Glasgow. The nearby GSO bypass leads to East Kilbride. Alloway Drive is within close proximity to the M77 motorway network, giving quick and easy access to Glasgow City Centre, the M8, Glasgow Airport, Ayrshire and further afield.
Lounge 13' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.20m )
Dining Area 8' x 6' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.03m )
Kitchen 8' x 7' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.31m )
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.26m )
Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56671213.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.