2 bedroom flat for saleHillside, Hoddesdon
- A Two Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Dual Aspect Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Allocated Undercover Parking
A spacious two bedroom top floor flat with views over open farmland situated to the west of Hoddesdon Town Centre and all its amenities. The accommodation incorporates many features and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated to the west of Hoddesdon Town Centre this spacious two bedroom top floor flat benefits from views over open farmland and incorporates many features to includes a dual aspect lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and bathroom, double glazing and allocated undercover parking. The accommodation is within walking distance of local shops, good transport links and Hoddesdon Town Centre.
Main communal front door leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs leading to all floors. Main front door leading to:
Storage cupboard and further cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving. Doors leading to lounge, bathroom and bedrooms.
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 5" x 13' 11" narrowing to 10' 3" ( 5.31m x 4.24m narrowing to 3.12m )
With double glazed windows to two aspects, wall mounted electric storage heater, power points and TV point, multipane door leading to:
Kitchen 8' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of wall cupboards, ample work top surfaces with cupboards and drawers under. Fitted electric hob with electric oven under and extractor hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls, spot lighting and power points. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" narrowing to 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.37m narrowing to 3.43m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, power points, walk in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 5" narrowing to 5' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.57m narrowing to 1.55m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, power points.
Comprising a three piece suite with panel enclosed bath, with Triton electric shower above and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, heated chrome towel rail, partly tiled walls, skylight window.
Communal grounds laid to lawn, bin store, allocated undercover parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56671228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD105926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.