5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWellesley Road, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious end terrace house
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, playroom
- Utility, cloakroom, cellar, c/h & d/g
- Central & convenient location close to amenities
A SPACIOUS 5 bedroom END TERRACE HOUSE with 3 reception rooms, playroom, utility, cellar and rear courtyard. The property is situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the SEAFRONT.
A SPACIOUS 5 bedroom END TERRACE HOUSE with 3 reception rooms, playroom, utility, cellar and rear courtyard situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the SEAFRONT.
Double glazed door to front, carpet, stairs to first floor.
Wash hand basin, WC, tiling, extractor fan, radiator.
There is exiting piping to install a bath or shower.
Lounge 15' 10" into bay x 16' 8" max into recess ( 4.83m into bay x 5.08m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, open fire, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpet.
Dining Room 13' x 14' 11" max into recess ( 3.96m x 4.55m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet.
Sitting Room 11' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpet, arch to
Playroom 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Carpet, door to courtyard.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 12' 5" ( 2.26m x 3.78m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, gas oven and hob, tiling, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring, double glazed windows to side and rear.
Utility Room 8' 10" max x 5' 9" max ( 2.69m max x 1.75m max )
Irregular shaped room. Plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, door to courtyard.
Cupboard with central heating boiler, carpet.
Bedroom 1 15' 11" into bay x 13' 11" max into recess ( 4.85m into bay x 4.24m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 13' x 7' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 5 8' x 13' ( 2.44m x 3.96m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, part tiling, extractor fan, radiator, carpet, double glazed window to rear.
Low level suite, double glazed window to side.
Small forecourt, low brick walling and railings.
Courtyard with double gates providing access to road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56671252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.