4 bedroom detached house for saleTurlands Close, Walsgrave, Coventry, West Midlands
- A Beautifully Presented Large Detached House.
- Four Good Bedrooms & Large Bathroom.
- Large Lounge Dining Room Leading To Conservatory.
- High Quality Fitted Breakfast Kitchen With Integrated Appliance.
- UPVC DG & Gas Central Heating.
- Private Rear Gardens & Direct Access To Garage & Parking.
- Close To Jaguar Land Rover & University Hospital & Motorway.
- Excellent High Quality Accommodation On Offer.
- Energy Rating; C
A superb opportunity to purchase this large four bedroom family detached house situated in this quiet cul-de-sac location offering 4 bedrooms, spacious lounge/dining room leading to conservatory, high quality fitted breakfast kitchen, large bathroom and ground floor cloakroom and good sized private gardens to rear with direct access to garage and off road parking. The property allows excellent access to University Hospital, Ansty Business Park and the motorway network. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_2761_4283028
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56671324.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4283028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.