3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Dell, Woodston, Peterborough
Sold STC £120,000
- Mid terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- Large kitchen/diner
- 14' lounge
- Tenants in situ
- Communal parking
- No onward chain
* ATTENTION INVESTORS
* Tenants in situ
* Large kitchen/diner
* 14' lounge
* No onward chain
Storm Porch, hardwood part glazed entrance door to:
Wall mounted fuse box, understairs storage recess, radiator, laminate flooring, textured ceiling, stairs.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling.
3.51m x 4.75m (11'6" x 15'7") maximum. Recently refitted kitchen with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, new stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob with pull out extractor hood, PVCu double glazed window to front, wall mounted boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling with two three-way ceiling spotlight.
3.23m x 4.42m (10'7" x 14'6"). Double radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, central heating thermostat, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed French door to garden, door to:
Walk-in understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, textured ceiling, hardwood part glazed rear door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, textured ceiling, access to loft, door to:
4.42m x 2.69m (14'6" x 8'10") minimum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, textured ceiling.
3.45m x 3.58m (11'4" x 11'9") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
3 2.62m x 2.79m (8'7" x 9'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling.
The front is open plan, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, paved sun patio with seating area, wooden shed, rear gated access leading to communal parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56672014.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ200515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.