3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Albury, Valeside Keep, Valebridge Road, Burgess Hill
Under Offer £410,000
- Just minutes' walk from Wivelsfield Train Station
- Small development situated around a central green surrounded by mature trees
- 3 bedroom new home that is great for families
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Contemporary, fully fitted, kitchen
- Living room with French doors
- Single garage and driveway parking
- Private rear garden
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect cover.
Ask how Help to Buy can make your move to Valeside Keep easy – with an 20% interest free equity loan and just a 5% deposit - reserve in 2016 and we will pay your legal fees*
• Help to Buy price £328,000
• £82,000 Help to Buy Equity Loan
• Reserve with just a 5% deposit of just £20,500 and we will pay your legal fees*
• Stamp duty contribution available on selected plots*
Call today and make sure you don’t miss your opportunity to live at Valeside Keep, Burgess Hill - just four 3 bedroom new homes remain to reserve - contact us to find out more about The Albury.
The Albury is a fabulous family home with single garage, and driveway parking space, a private rear garden complete with garden shed, and a great specification throughout. The contemporary kitchen is fully fitted including washer/dryer and dishwasher. The living/dining room also benefits from French doors to the garden, and a cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
To the first floor, you will find 3 bedrooms, the master benefiting from a modern white ensuite shower room, two further bedrooms share the family bathroom.
The Albury has a beautifully designed kitchen, stylish bathrooms, sleek interior finishes, private garden, garage and allocated parking and finally the peace of mind that your new home is covered by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect cover.
Note: Photography depicts a Thakeham showhome of the same specification as The Albury.
Surrounded by mature trees and set around a small green, Valeside Keep is a beautifully designed development of just 29 new homes. Showcasing various house styles including 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes alongside desirable bungalows and chalet style bungalows, there is something for everyone - families will love the space, while couples and downsizers can enjoy a leisurely lifestyle in beautiful surroundings. Commuters will enjoy the short walk to Wivelsfield train station.
There is so much within easy reach, from cosmopolitan Brighton, to historical Lewes, to the far reaching South Downs. Easy access to London and Brighton ensures family days out are popular and commuters are well looked after. There are frequent trains from Wivelsfield and Burgess Hill to London Gatwick, London Victoria, London Bridge, London St Pancras International and Brighton and it is just a short drive to access the A23 at Hickstead, from which it’s a short drive to Brighton or north to Pease Pottage to join the M23 for the M25.
1. Legal Fees Paid if you reserve before the end of the year*
2. 5% deposit with Government Help to Buy*
3. Just minutes’ walk from Wivelsfield Train Station
4. Small development situated around a central green surrounded by mature trees
5. 3 bedroom new home that is great for families
6 . Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
7. Contemporary, fully fitted, kitchen
8. Living room with French doors
9. Single garage and driveway parking
10. Private rear garden
11. 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2 year defect cover.
The Albury at Valeside Keep, Valebridge Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 0RP
*Thakeham and Government Help to Buy Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to one of our agents for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7284618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.