3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBattle Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £250,000
- Lounge, Dining Room
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
This three bedroom semi detached house is well presented and accommodation comprises three reception rooms, three bedrooms, cloakroom, kitchen and shower room. The property benefits from an open aspect to the rear with well maintained gardens, off road parking and garage. Viewing highly recommended.
Situated to the north of St Leonards on Sea, this three bedroom semi-detached house is well presented throughout. Accommodation includes lounge, dining room being open plan to the kitchen, conservatory, cloakroom, three bedrooms and shower room. Outside there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear with extensive off road parking and garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Approached via double glazed door and window to the front aspect. Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs rising to first floor landing and radiator. Understairs storage cupboard and door to Cloakroom.
Low level wc and double glazed window to side aspect.
Lounge 14' into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.27m into bay x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator, tv aerial and telephone point. Feature fireplace housing electric fire and wall mounted light points.
Dining Area 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
Double glazed patio door leading to the conservatory. Radiator and being open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.84m x 1.93m )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge. Partly tiled walls and tiled flooring. Cupboard housing combination gas boiler and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Conservatory. 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Being double glazed with tiled flooring. Electric point and tv aerial point. Ceiling fan and electric heater. Double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden and door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard with radiator and slatted shelving. Access hatch to loft space with fitted ladder and light and being partly boarded. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 4" into bay x 9' 4" plus wardrobe. ( 4.37m into bay x 2.84m plus wardrobe. )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and radiator. Range of built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 11' 5" max ( 3.86m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Range of built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space and matching units to bed surround. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.57m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Double shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap and low level wc. Partly tiled walls and heated towel rail. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for several cars and leading to the garage located to the rear. Area of lawn with well stocked shrubs borders and low level wall frontage.
Paved patio area with steps down to lawn and shrub areas. Hedge boundaries and further patio with greenhouse and garden shed.
Approached via double wooden doors with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56672761.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.