3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoorlands Avenue, Ovenden, Halifax
Guide Price £130,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000***
- Appealing Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Dining Room
- Driveway & Gardens
- Extension Potential
***GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000*** An appealing three bedroom semi detached residence, offering an extensive front driveway and a generously sized garden to the rear elevation. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached residence with extensive off road parking. Ideally located in a popular residential location, close to all local amenities and commuter routes. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing extensive off road parking and a small garden frontage. To the rear is a generously sized lawned garden. Viewing highly recommended.
UPVC front door, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.76m x 3.45m into recess )
Room features double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden area. Electric fireplace with wood effect surround. Central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" into bay x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.63m into bay x 3.45m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 5' 6" ( 3.00m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a range of beech wood effect base and wall units with an inset sink, drainer and mixer tap. Splash back tiling, gas cooker point and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Central heating radiator. Double glazed window looking out to the pleasant rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
Well presented Master Bedroom decorated in natural colours with feature wall. Built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 2" max ( 3.18m x 3.10m max )
Another double room with built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.41m x 1.68m )
Room includes double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Ultra-modern bathroom suite comprising of; bath with shower over and glass shower screen. Wash hand basin in vanity cupboard, low flush WC. Fully tiled with double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
To the front is a small area with blue slate and an extensive driveway. To the rear is a generous enclosed lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56672785.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.