Get brand editions for Jeanes Holland Burnell, Wells

2 bedroom retirement property for sale

North Grove, Wells

£70,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Ground floor flat
  • Over 55's and subject to approval by housing association. 70% shared equity with no further payment for the remaining 30%
  • 2 bedrooms
  • Residents' parking
  • Communal gardens
  • No onward chain

Full description

A ground floor flat within a purpose-built building for the over 55's. The property represents fantastic value for money and is within easy reach of the city centre. No onward chain. THE QUOTED PRICE REPRESENTS 70% SHARED EQUITY. ANY POTENTIAL PURCHASER WILL NEED TO BE APPROVED BY THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION AND RESTRICTIONS WILL APPLY.

Entrance Hall 
Telephone point. Fuse box. Night storage heater.

Sitting Room 
13' 10'' x 12' 1'' (4.209m x 3.690m)
Double glazed window to the front. Television and telephone points. Night storage heater.

Kitchen 
10' 4'' x 6' 3'' (3.156m x 1.897m)
Double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Circular sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob with recirculating hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher and automatic washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Airing cupboard with hot water tank. Electric warm air heater.

Bedroom One 
9' 3'' x 8' 5'' (2.829m x 2.570m)
Double glazed window to the side. Electric panel heater.

Bedroom Two 
10' 5'' x 7' 9'' (3.163m x 2.373m)
Double glazed window to the rear. Built-in triple wardrobe. Electric panel heater.

Bathroom 
Fitted with a white suite comprising W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Extractor fan. Electric warm air heater.

Outside 
Use of communal areas around the building. Bin store. Large car park for residents' use.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
25 October 2016

Nearest station

  • Castle Cary (9.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Jeanes Holland Burnell, Wells

55 High Street, Wells, BA5 2AE

03339 873711 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Jeanes Holland Burnell, Wells

55 High Street, Wells, BA5 2AE

03339 873711 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Castle Cary (9.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Jeanes Holland Burnell, Wells

55 High Street, Wells, BA5 2AE

03339 873711 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 6696455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeanes Holland Burnell, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.