3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Grove, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
Offers in Region of
- Three Bedroom, Bay Windowed, Semi Detached House
- In Need of Cosmetic Improvment
- Two Receptions Rooms and Separate Kitchen
- Off Road Parking and Cul-De-Sac Position
- Available With No Onward Chain
- Viewing Strongly Advised to Appreciate to Potential On Offer
AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN is this most attractive, traditional large bay windowed, semi-detached property which occupies a quiet cul-de-sac location backing onto St Joseph's Primary
School, where properties rarely come to the market. In need of some cosmetic work throughout viewing is strongly advised to appreciate to potential on offer. In brief the property comprises: Entrance, Spacious Hallway with storage under the stairs, Bay-Windowed Lounge, Dining Room, Separate Kitchen, Rear Porch and extra storage space. First Floor Landing, Bay Windowed Bedroom One, Rear Facing Bedroom Two and Bedroom Three. Bathroom and Separate WC. Outside the property has the advantage of off road parking and pleasant gardens to the Front and Rear. AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The location makes it an ideal long term family
purchase with Schools, public transport and local amenities all close
by. VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6841275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.