4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWell Royd Crescent, High Road Well, HALIFAX
Offers Over £120,000
- No Chain
- Four Bedroom End Terrace
- Additional Lower Ground Floor Living Space
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing where Stated
- Close to Local Schools and Amenities
A spacious four bedroom end terrace with a further lower ground floor self contained one bedroom annex ideal for a teenager/family member. Internal Viewing essential. Newly decorated.
Of particular interest to the growing family, spacious five bedroom through end of terrace, with a lower ground floor self contained one bedroom apartment with private living area, ideal for a teenager/family member/office. Located within proximity to High School on Gibbet Street. Internal inspection is strongly recommended on this deceptively spacious property offering; Lounge with balcony, dining kitchen, four bedrooms, house bathroom, with a further lower ground floor self contained one bedroom apartment with private living area. Along with local schooling the property sees nearby supermarkets and other amenities on Queens Road. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Double glazed door to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" into bay x 12' 3" max ( 3.86m into bay x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, living flame gas fire with marble effect inset with matching hearth and wood surround. Gas central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 13' 3" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.04m max x 3.48m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over and splash back tiles. A stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Incorporating an electric hob, gas oven and cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler. Breakfast bar and tile effect laminate flooring with door and double glazing window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 8' 10" upto fitted wardrobes ( 3.89m x 2.69m upto fitted wardrobes )
Room comprises of built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.84m max x 2.82m max )
Room features a cast iron fire place and built in cupboard. Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with central heating radiator. Laminate flooring.
Three piece white suite includes bath with mixer taps, pedestal hand wash basin and WC. Room part tiled with mosaic design. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" to 14.08 in x 8' 3" min, Restricted head height ( 2.87m to 14.08 in x 2.51m min, Restricted head height )
Accessed via a spiral staircase with two skylight windows and restricted head space and gas central heating radiator.
Graveled yard to the front. Steps leading down to separate living space.
Additional Living Space
At the back of the property beneath the balcony is a separate self contained one bedroom apartment with lounge, kitchen area and a separate bedroom with ensuite. It is accessible through the house or through it's own independent entrance.
Proceed towards the higher end of Gibbet Street where Well Royd Crescent can be found on your left handside on the corner of Warley View.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56674195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.