3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDahlia Close, March
Sold STC £180,000
- End Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- En-Suite to Bedroom One
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking
Excellent Decorative Order Throughout - Enclosed Rear Gardens - Off Road Parking - Kitchen/Breakfast Room - En-suite to Bedroom One - ***£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY *** Viewing Highly Recommended
This end terrace house is situated in the south side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and the A141. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, en suite to bedroom one, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor cloakroom and off road parking. Please note, the property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs leading off. Radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Window to front. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Lounge 15' max x 13' 5" max ( 4.57m max x 4.09m max )
Window to front. Radiator. TV & telephone points.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 8" max x 12' 7" ( 5.08m max x 3.84m )
Fully fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Single drainer sink with mixer taps, 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Plumbing for dishwasher. Gas central heating combi boiler (wall mounted) Radiator. Patio doors to garden. Storage cupboard to one wall with wall units, matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
First Floor Landing
Smoke alarm. Loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.52m x 2.90m )
Window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. TV point.
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Shaver point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 3" plus recess ( 3.30m x 2.82m plus recess )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.08m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are blocked paved with parking for two vehicles.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area, astro turf and path which leads to the rear gate. External double power socket.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56674219.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.