3 bedroom detached house for saleBraids Close, Rugby
Offers in Excess of
- OPEN VIEW SATURDAY 28/01/2017. PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms, En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Viewing Advised
OPEN VIEW SATURDAY 28/01/2017. PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENT. SHIPWAYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF RUGBY TOWN CENTRE, RAILWAY STATION AND MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS
Shipways are pleased to offer this detached property in a sought after residential location within easy access of Rugby town centre, railway station and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, guest cloakroom, rear garden, garage and driveway parking
Having radiator, doors to lounge and guest cloakroom and tiled flooring
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiling to splashbacks, tiled flooring and access to loft
Lounge 13' 4" Max x 13' Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.96m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wall mounted fire, stairs rising to first floor, understairs cupboard, television and telephone points, door to kitchen and archway to:
Dining Room 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
Having UPVc double glazed French doors to rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, door to side aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having airing cupboard, further storage cupboard, access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 10' 7" Including Wardrobe x 9' 3" Max ( 3.23m Including Wardrobe x 2.82m Max )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes, television and telephone points
En-Suite Shower Room
Having opaque double glazed window to side aspect, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and shaver point
Bedroom Two 10' 4" Max x 8' 8" Including Wardrobe ( 3.15m Max x 2.64m Including Wardrobe )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe and television point
Bedroom Three 9' Max x 7' 3" Max ( 2.74m Max x 2.21m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
The family bathroom is currently being re-fitted and will have new bath with shower over, new low flush WC, new wash hand basin and new tiling to splashbacks. There is a double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
The rear garden has a decking area, lawned area with shrub borders, timber fence surrounding and side access
The garage has an up and over door, power and lighting and a side courtesy door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56674270.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.