4 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Upwood, Huntingdon
Offers in Excess of £550,000
- Stunning Fully Renovated Detached House
- Electric Gates Enclosing Driveway
- Unique Home In An Exclusive Location
- Four Bedrooms & Ensuite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Detached Double Garage
An absolutely exquisite & stunningly beautiful home situated in the sought after location of Upwood. The property is set back from the road and is totally enclosed by electric vehicular gates that really give you your very own little kingdom. To fully appreciate the true size, viewing is necessary!
An absolutely exquisite & stunningly beautiful home situated in the sought after location of Upwood. The property is set back from the road and is totally enclosed by electric vehicular gates that really give you your very own little kingdom. Finished to an impeccably high standard, the property has been fully renovated & extended and offers versatile living accommodation that will put a smile on your face every day. Everything on offer radiates elegance & quality and was managed completely by the current owners. There is a detached double garage and beautiful private garden to the rear with long driveway leading up to this magical family home. To fully appreciate the true size, space and quality that this enchanted family home offers, an early viewing is highly recommended. Call Now!
Office/ Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 10' ( 2.67m x 3.05m )
Snug 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
Dining Area 11' 10" x 13' 4" ( 3.61m x 4.06m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.51m )
Kitchen/ Family Area 24' 10" x 13' 6" ( 7.57m x 4.11m )
Landing/ Study Area
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 23' max ( 3.61m x 7.01m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56674279.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY103521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.