3 bedroom detached house for saleDavies Acre, East Kilbride, Glasgow
- Modern detached villa.
- Hallway, W.C, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, utility.
- Three bedrooms, en-suite, modern bathroom.
- GCH, DG.
- Landscaped gardens, driveway and garage.
Set within the beautiful Kittochmuir development, this modern detached villa has been thoughtfully upgraded and modernised by the current owner and offers well laid out accommodation presented to the market in true 'walk-in' condition.
Thoughtfully upgraded and well maintained by the current owner, this impressive modern detached villa enjoys a great position within this sought after development and is presented in 'walk-in' condition.
Internally, the accommodation extends to; entrance hallway with W.C off and staircase to upper level, bright lounge with large window to the front and open plan to the dining room which has doors to the gardens. The recently upgraded kitchen is a great size with large storage cupboard off and access through to a useful utility room which in turn allows access to both the garage and the gardens. The first floor hosts three good bedrooms and a recently modernised family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a modern en-suite shower room and large inbuilt mirrored wardrobes. The property has a system of gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The gardens are a great size, being landscaped to the front and enclosed to the rear with good privacy and large decked area accessed straight from the dining room. Off street parking is provided by way of a driveway to the front that allows access to the integral garage.
Davies Acre is nicely positioned to take advantage of local amenities, such as Morrisons supermarket, along with public transport links by bus and rail. The James Hamilton Heritage Park is also a short distance away.
Lounge; 15'4 x 11'5
Dining Room; 10'7 x 8'11
Kitchen; 12'7 x 11'11
Utility Room; 8'11 x 5'2
Bedroom One; 13'4 x 9'6 plus recess
Bedroom Two; 9'6 x 9'2 plus door recess
Bedroom Three; 9'0 x 6'10
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.