4 bedroom detached house for saleBrown Leaves Grove, Copster Green, Lancashire, BB1 9AL
- Superb detached family home
- 4 bedrooms, master en-suite
- Living room, excellent dining kitchen
- Corner plot, adjoins open fields
- Sought-after tree lined development
- Still under NHBC guarantee; no chain
- South facing rear garden
- 110 m2 (1,190 sq ft) approx.
Situated in the top corner plot of this two year old development, this immaculate detached family home enjoys ample lawned rear gardens adjoining open countryside and superb rural views to the rear. Located in the village of Copster Green, in the catchment area for the much sought after Ribble Valley schools, yet also enjoying easy access to the A59 and motorway network, the accommodation comprises a spacious living room, excellent fully fitted dining kitchen with patio doors onto the rear gardens, useful utility and cloakroom. On the first floor are four bedrooms, en-suite shower room and house bathroom. The property also benefits from off-road parking and a separate garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56677051.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.