2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSharron Drive, Leek
This detached bungalow is delightfully situated in a small quiet cul-de-sac off the Ashbourne Road and is well placed for travelling into the town centre and its associate amenities.
The property itself provides extremely well maintained two double bedroomed accommodation with luxury kitchen, utility room and conservatory.
The property offers excellent potential extend into the roof space, providing additional bedroom accommodation if required (obviously subject to the necessary consents).
This is a most attractive property which is well worthy of internal inspection.
Entrance Hall - With radiator. Wooden flooring. Upvc front door and surround. Built-in cloaks cupboard.
Lounge - 14'4 x 11'4 (4.37m x 3.45m) - With fitted gas fire in an attractive cast iron surround with wooden mantel. Radiator. Wooden flooring.
Kitchen - 12'2 x 9'8 (3.71m x 2.95m) - Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of units consisting of double Belfast sink unit, range of base units with granite working surfaces, wall cupboards. Fitted Rangemaster Classic cooker with ceramic top, two ovens and grill. Integrated refrigerator and freezer. Radiator. Slate tiled flooring.
Utility Room - 8'10 x 6' (2.69m x 1.83m) - With stainless steel sink unit, base unit, working surfaces. Radiator. Fully tiled walls. Slate tiled flooring. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Conservatory - 13'2 x 6' (4.01m x 1.83m) - With slate tiled flooring.
Bedroom One - 10'10 x 11'11 (3.30m x 3.63m) - With full range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and dressing table. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - 12' x 10'5 (3.66m x 3.18m) - With full range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and dressing table. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom - Fully tiled walls and suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and wc. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Outside - Tarmac driveway provides off road parking facilities and leads to an INTEGRAL GARAGE (16'6 x 9') with access into the roof space (31' x 10'3). Lawned front garden.
Enclosed rear garden with block paved patio area, paths, lawn and borders.
Services - All mains services connected.
Gas central heating.
Upvc double glazing.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56677462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26591766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.